Whether you are an ambitious beginner, a 3D Pro or simply love gadgets the Spartan Quark is the ultimate gyro choice for you. Its easy setup, high vibration immunity, and unparalleled performance are guaranteed to give a hassle free installation and enjoyment of your hobby.
Do you love heart pounding 3D? We do; and we designed the Quark to deliver just that! The Quark is a high specification model helicopter gyro capable of delivering exceptionally consistent yaw rates even at eye-blurring speeds of over two full turns per second. The control is smooth and precise with a very solid feel and impressive holding power. The stopping characteristics give a nice soft, but precise response with no bounce back.
The built in configuration routine allows adjustment of individual left and right endpoints, direction reversing and servo type selection. In addition the Quark can be connected to a computer offering access to more advanced parameters including yaw acceleration, deceleration, stop gain and many more.
Backed up with Spartan RC's industry-leading warranty and including 3 years free repair service and 50% RRP discounted crash replacements the Quark offers market leading performance, exceptional value and reassurance.
- Market leading tail hold and pirouette consistency
- Small and lightweight
- Designed for all helicopters; from the smallest electric to the largest nitro
- Compatible with all digital tail servos (760us, 960us and 1520us)
- Offers 250Hz, 333Hz and ultra-high 560Hz servo frame rates
- Superior MEMS sensor technology
- Optional advanced configuration via computer or PDA
- Firmware upgradable
- 12bit A/Digital Converter
- Dual operating modes; AVCS (heading lock) and Rate
- Available in economical plastic or tough alloy case option for crash damage protection and electromagnetic shielding
Dimensions: 20.6 x 20.6 x 9.6mm (0.81 x 0.81 x 0.36 inch)
Weight: Plastic case 8.2 grams, Alloy case 10.2 grams (inc. cables)
Leads: 16cm long (6.3 inch)
Sensor Type: MEMS
Control system: Proprietary PID with adaptive tuning
Supported servos: 760us, 960us and 1520us centre pulse
Standard setup: Servo type, reversing and dual endpoint adjustment
Computer setup: Yes, using optional SLX Adapter and Flash-Link or Blue-Link
Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
Current draw: <75mA
- Spartan Quark gyro
- Gyro installation guide
- Adhesive foam pads ( 3x )
- Strong adhesive tape ( 2x )
- Vibration damping plate